Each year, hundreds of our supporters gather together at our annual Holiday Auction to celebrate the help, hope, and healing that the Center offers to our community. This is our largest event of the year and it provides crucial funding to ensure that our services remain free and confidential for those who need them.
The Auction Committee is comprised of dedicated volunteers who seek to support the Center in a unique way. Their energy and hard work raises $100,000 for the Center each year!
We are excited to welcome:
- Adina Safta as our Auction Chair
- Julia Da Silva as our Auction Vice Chair
- Kandace Farrar as our Sponsorship Chair
- Elise Healy and Audrey Shore as our Logistics Co-Chairs
- Steve Gardner as our Special Item Procurement Chair
- Ryan Huckabee as our Fundraising Committee Chair and Auction Committee member
Meetings will be held at the Center from 6 to 7:30pm on:
- Monday, August 22
- Monday, September 12
- Monday, October 3
- Monday, October 17
- Monday, November 7
If you think you could be a great addition to our team or if you have someone to nominate, please contact Associate Director Alyson Culin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-968-4647.