- Community Educators present programs to the community, most often elementary school students. Programs raise awareness about sexual violence and teach prevention skills.
- Latino Advocates support community outreach and education to Spanish speakers in our community.
- Support Group Facilitators lead support groups for survivors of sexual violence.
- Companions provide support and resources to survivors of sexual violence.
- The Board of Directors is the governing body of the Center. Members work with the staff to meet the mission and vision of the Center.
- Office Volunteers assist with tasks and special projects in the Center’s business offices.
Hear from our Community Educators about volunteering at the Center!
As a volunteer, you make an appreciable impact on our community. And we need your help more than ever. Last year, we served over 600 clients, and we saw each of those clients an average of 5 times – a 60% increase in the past 5 years. We need Companions and Latino Advocates to help us provide free and confidential support. Additionally, we reach over 15,000 youth and adults each year with our education programs. We need Community Educators to help us provide over 800 programs each year. There is always a job to be done here, and we need your help to do it!
Read more about each position by clicking the title or the links at the top left of this page. Each page has information about the position, training, and how to apply. If you have questions about volunteering, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-968-4647.