- Community Educators present programs to the community, most often elementary school students. Programs raise awareness about sexual violence and teach prevention skills.
- Support Group Facilitators lead support groups for survivors of sexual violence.
- The Board of Directors is the governing body of the Center. Members work with the staff to meet the mission and vision of the Center.
- Office Volunteers assist with tasks and special projects in the Center’s business offices.
- Companions provide support and resources to survivors of sexual violence.
Hear from our Community Educators about volunteering at the Center!
In past years, we have served about 400 clients per year. But this year, we served over 570 clients, and we saw each of those clients an average of 5 times. We need Companions and Bilingual Companions to help us provide services, especially considering this large increase. Additionally, we reach about 10,000 youth and adults each year with our education programs. We need Community Educators to help us provide over 700 programs each year.
There is always a job to be done here, and we need your help to do it!
Read more about each position by clicking the title or the links at the top left of this page. Each page has information about the position, training, and how to apply. If you have questions about volunteering, please contact us at email@example.com or 919-968-4647.