Your support provides help, hope & healing for survivors in our community.
Thank you for making your contribution today. Please click here to donate.
Your donation makes an impact!
- $5,000 supplies materials for all our Safe Touch elementary school programs in Chapel Hill, Carrboro, and Hillsborough.
- $1,000 provides materials for Safe Touch programs for all Kindergarteners in Chapel Hill-Carrboro Schools.
- $500 provides materials for 5th grade anti-bullying programs in Chapel Hill, Carrboro, and Hillsborough.
- $250 delivers an alternative healing support group to survivors.
- $100 covers the cost of our 24-Hour Help Line for one week.
- $50 provides training for one volunteer Companion or Community Educator.
How To Donate
You can donate via credit card on our donation page or by sending a personal check to P.O. Box 4722, Chapel Hill, NC, 27515.
The Orange County Rape Crisis Center is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, Tax ID#58-1356356, and all donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Financial information about this organization and a copy of its license are available from the Charitable Solicitation Licensing Section at 888-830-4989. The license is not an endorsement by the State.
Have questions or ideas?
- Contact us at 919-968-4647
- Email us at email@example.com