The Orange County Rape Crisis Center serves over 500 survivors of sexual violence each year with free and confidential crisis services. We also reach over 10,000 youth and adults each year with child abuse prevention and rape prevention education. We could not do this work without your help!
As a non-profit providing a county-wide social service, we receive funding from state and federal government grants. But as public funding continues to shrink, we need more help than ever from private supporters. We are so appreciative of the support we receive from community members. With your help, the Center will be able to continue providing free programs and services to our community.
Your donation makes an impact!
- $5,000 supplies materials for all our Safe Touch elementary school programs in Chapel Hill, Carrboro, and Hillsborough.
- $2,500 provides materials for one year of volunteer training.
- $1,000 provides materials for Safe Touch programs for all Kindergarteners in Chapel Hill-Carrboro Schools.
- $500 provides materials for 5th grade anti-bullying programs in Chapel Hill, Carrboro, and Hillsborough.
- $250 delivers community education programs to special needs children.
- $100 covers the cost of our 24-hour help line for one week.
- $50 provides training for one Companion or Community Educator.
How To Donate
You can donate via credit card on our donation page or by sending a personal check to P.O. Box 4722, Chapel Hill, NC, 27515.
The Orange County Rape Crisis Center is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, Tax ID#58-1356356, and all donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. Financial information about this organization and a copy of its license are available from the Charitable Solicitation Licensing Section at 888-830-4989. The license is not an endorsement by the State.
Join the Center Supporters!
We are fortunate to have a dedicated group of volunteers who spend their time raising funds and awareness for the Center. These fundraisers make a huge difference by not only personally donating, but encouraging others to donate as well. Center Supporters can multiply their impact on the Center, becoming a positive force for our community. Click here for more ideas on how you can support the Center!
Our Wish List
Please visit our Wish List for a current list of needed items. As a non-profit organization, we are always appreciative of donations from the community, monetary or otherwise.
Looking for other ways to get involved? Visit our Volunteer page for information about volunteer opportunities.
Have questions or ideas?
- Contact us at 919-968-4647
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org