All our services are provided in Spanish to support the Latino community. En español.
- You can call our Help Line at 1-866-WE LISTEN and request to speak to someone in Spanish.
- Our Crisis Companions can accompany survivors to the hospital, the police, or court.
- We offer counseling and support groups in Spanish.
- You can request educational programs in Spanish.
- We have Spanish-language materials and we partner with local newspaper and radio to educate the community about preventing sexual violence.
- We partner with other local agencies for community outreach.
For services in Spanish, please call our Help Line at 1-866-WE LISTEN or 919-967-7273.
You can also reach Denisse Horcasitas Ruiz, our Spanish Services Coordinator, at 919-968-4647 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.