All our services are provided in Spanish to support the Latino community. En español.
- You can call our Help Line at 1-866-WE LISTEN and request to speak to someone in Spanish.
- Our Crisis Companions can accompany survivors to the hospital, the police, or court.
- We offer counseling and support groups in Spanish.
- You can request educational programs in Spanish.
- We have Spanish-language materials and we partner with local newspaper and radio to educate the community about preventing sexual violence.
- We partner with other local agencies for community outreach.
For services in Spanish, call our Help Line at 1-866-WE LISTEN or 919-967-7273.
Maria Morales Levy, our Latino Services Coordinator, also keeps office hours at El Centro Hispano on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 11:00am – 1:00pm.