As a non-profit agency, we are always appreciative of donations from the community. In addition to the items below, you can view our Amazon Wish List. If you have any questions about donating items to the Center, please contact us at email@example.com or 919-968-4647.
For Our Clients
- New and appropriate children’s clothing – all genders and sizes
- New children’s shoes – all genders and sizes
- Triangle Transit regional day passes and value cards
- Gas gift cards
- Grocery store gift cards
- Walmart gift cards
- Target gift cards
For Our Office
For Support Groups & Volunteer Trainings
- Grocery store gift cards (Harris Teeter, Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods, Kroger)
- Bottled drinks (juice, water)
- Non-perishable healthy snacks (Nuts, pretzels, granola bars, chips, crackers, etc. Preferably individually packaged.)
- Paper products (plates, cups, forks, spoons, napkins)
- Coffee, tea bags, non-dairy creamer, sugar packets, honey
We often hold workshops, trainings, and special events. These may require particular materials. Please contact us to see if we can use what you have to donate.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-968-4647.